Bye bye summer

June:


my new job - afternoon picnics - internship 

July:


pic here

spontaneous sunny summer day trip to brighton - exploring a new burger place 
- royal baby fever - summer drinks

August:


pics: here and here

working hard - finding back into gym routine

June, July and August a.k.a summer 2013 has flown by. Little did I know that when returning back to London in the beginning of June my summer was gonna be spent working this hardAlthough I didn't get the chance to spend an afternoon at Bluebird, visit Camden beach, trying out different flavours at PinkBerry or climbing up to London rooftops, I'm so proud for not giving in when times were tough and that I managed to squeeze in some fun as well! 

Kesä 2013 tuli ja meni, ilman sen suurimpia suunnitelmia. Ahkeroin sekä töissä, että työharjoittelussa. Yhtä kokemusta rikkaampana katse kohti syksyä.. :)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Kiitos kommentistasi :)

Thank you for your comment :)